Cantoncan•ton (kan′tn, -ton, kan ton′ for 1–7; kan ton′, -tōn′ or,[esp. Brit.,]-to̅o̅n′ for 8),USA pronunciation n.
- a small territorial district, esp. one of the states of the Swiss confederation.
- (in a department of France) a division of an arrondissement.
- a square area in the dexter chief, or right-hand corner, of an escutcheon, often distinctively treated: a diminutive of the dexter chief quarter.
- a pilaster or similar feature projecting from the corner of a building.
- [Obs.]a division, part, or portion of anything.
- to divide into parts or portions.
- to divide into cantons or territorial districts.
- to allot quarters to (soldiers, troops, etc.).
Tagtag1 (tag),USA pronunciation n., v., tagged, tag•ging.
- a piece or strip of strong paper, plastic, metal, leather, etc., for attaching by one end to something as a mark or label: The price is on the tag.
- any small hanging or loosely attached part or piece;
- a loop of material sewn on a garment so that it can be hung up.
- a metal or plastic tip at the end of a shoelace, cord, or the like.
- a license plate for a motor vehicle.
- [Angling.]a small piece of tinsel or the like tied to the shank of a hook at the body of an artificial fly.
- the tail end or concluding part, as of a proceeding.
- the last words of a speech, scene, act, etc., as in a play;
a curtain line.
- sentinel (def. 3).
- an addition to a speech or writing, as the moral of a fable.
- a quotation added for special effect.
- a descriptive word or phrase applied to a person, group, organization, etc., as a label or means of identification;
- a trite phrase or saying;
- a person's name, nickname, initials, monogram, or symbol.
- See tag question (def. 1).
- a traffic ticket.
- a curlicue in writing.
- a lock of hair.
- a matted lock of wool on a sheep.
- [Fox Hunting.]the white tip of the tail of a fox.
- [Obs.]the rabble.
- to furnish with a tag or tags;
attach a tag to.
- to append as a tag, addition, or afterthought to something else.
- to attach or give an epithet to;
- to accuse of a violation, esp. of a traffic law;
give a traffic ticket to: He was tagged for speeding. The police officer tagged the cars for overtime parking.
- to hold answerable or accountable for something;
attach blame to: The pitcher was tagged with the loss of the game.
- to set a price on;
fix the cost of: The dealer tagged the boat at $500 less than the suggested retail price.
- to write graffiti on.
- to follow closely: I tagged him to an old house on the outskirts of town.
- to remove the tags of wool from (a sheep).
- to follow closely;
go along or about as a follower: to tag after someone; to tag along behind someone.
- to write graffiti.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Eyeeye (ī),USA pronunciation n., pl. eyes, (Archaic) ey•en or eyne;
v., eyed, ey•ing or eye•ing.
- the organ of sight, in vertebrates typically one of a pair of spherical bodies contained in an orbit of the skull and in humans appearing externally as a dense, white, curved membrane, or sclera, surrounding a circular, colored portion, or iris, that is covered by a clear, curved membrane, or cornea, and in the center of which is an opening, or pupil, through which light passes to the retina.
- the aggregate of structures situated within or near the orbit that assist, support, or protect the eye.
- this organ with respect to the color of the iris: blue eyes.
- the region surrounding the eye: a black eye; puffy eyes.
vision: a sharp eye.
- the power of seeing;
appreciative or discriminating visual perception: the eye of an artist.
- a look, glance, or gaze: to cast one's eye at a beautiful necklace.
- an attentive look, close observation, or watch: to be under the eye of a guard.
- regard, view, aim, or intention: to have an eye to one's own advantage.
- a manner or way of looking at a thing;
opinion: in the eyes of the law.
- a center of light, intelligence, influence, etc.
- something resembling or suggesting the eye in appearance, shape, etc., as the opening in the lens of a camera, a peephole, or a buttonhole.
- the bud of a potato, Jerusalem artichoke, etc.
- a small, contrastingly colored part at the center of a flower.
- the central spot of a target;
- a choice center cut of meat: an eye of round; the eye of the rib.
- one of the round spots on the tail feathers of a peacock.
- the hole in a needle.
- a hole made in a thing for the insertion of some object, as the handle of a tool: the eye of an ax.
- a metal or other ring through which something, as a rope or rod, is passed.
- the loop into which a hook is inserted.
- a photoelectric cell or similar device used to perform a function analogous to visual inspection.
- a ring on the end of a tension member, as an eye bar or eye bolt, for connection with another member.
- a hole formed during the maturation of cheese, esp. Emmenthaler or Gruyère.
- a loop worked at the end of a rope.
- the approximately circular region of relatively light winds and fair weather found at the center of a severe tropical cyclone.
- eyes, the extreme forward part of the upper deck at the bow of a vessel.
- the precise direction from which a wind is blowing.
- an eye for an eye, repayment in kind, as revenge for an injustice.
- be all eyes, to give all one's attention to something;
- catch someone's eye, to draw or attract someone's attention: to catch the waiter's eye.
- give (someone) the eye, [Informal.]to look fixedly at (another person), esp. with obvious admiration;
ogle: She ignored the men who were giving her the eye.
- have an eye for, to have the ability to appreciate distinctions in;
be discerning or perceptive about: She has an eye for antique furniture.
- have eyes only for:
- to want no other person or thing but: She was always surrounded by admirers, but she had eyes only for Harry.
- to see, or view, or desire to see only. Also, only have eyes for.
- in a pig's eye, [Slang.]absolutely notnb;
dw d never: In a pig's eye I will!
- keep an eye on, to watch over attentively: Please keep an eye on my plants while I'm away.
- keep an eye out for, to be vigilant in looking or watching for: The announcer told his listeners to keep an eye out for the escaped criminal.
- keep one's eye on the ball, to remain attentive;
be especially alert.
- keep one's eyes open, to be especially alert or observant.
- lay, clap, or set eyes on, [Informal.]to catch sight of;
see: They had never laid eyes on such a big car before.
- make eyes at, to gaze flirtatiously or amorously at.
- my eye! [Informal.](a mild exclamation of contradiction or surprise): He says he wasn't told about this? My eye!
- open one's eyes, to bring someone to a realization of the truth or of something previously unknown: A trip through Asia opened his eyes to the conditions under which millions had to live.
- pick the eyes out, [Australia and New Zealand.]to select the best parts or items.
- run one's eye over, to glance briefly at;
- see eye to eye, to have exactly the same opinion;
agree: They have never been able to see eye to eye on politics.
- see with half an eye, to see or realize immediately or with ease: Anyone can see with half an eye that the plan is doomed to fail.
- shut one's eyes to, to refuse to see or consider;
disregard: We can no longer shut our eyes to the gravity of the situation.
- sight for sore eyes, a welcome sight;
a pleasant surprise: After our many days in the desert, the wretched village was a sight for sore eyes.
- with an eye to, with a plan or purpose of: with an eye to one's future.
- with one's eyes open, aware of the inherent or potential risks: She signed the papers with her eyes open.
- to fix the eyes upon;
view: to eye the wonders of nature.
- to observe or watch narrowly: She eyed the two strangers with suspicion.
- to make an eye in: to eye a needle.
- [Obs.]to appear to the eye.
Definitiondef•i•ni•tion (def′ə nish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of defining or making definite, distinct, or clear.
- the formal statement of the meaning or significance of a word, phrase, etc.
- the condition of being definite, distinct, or clearly outlined.
- sharpness of the image formed by an optical system.
- the accuracy of sound or picture reproduction.
MichiganMich•i•gan (mish′i gən),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the N central United States. 9,258,344;
58,216 sq. mi. (150,780 sq. km). Cap.: Lansing. Abbr.: MI (for use with zip code), Mich.
- Lake, a lake in the N central U.S., between Wisconsin and Michigan: one of the five Great Lakes. 22,400 sq. mi. (58,015 sq. km).
- a card game of the stops family, for three to eight players.
Hi , this attachment is about Canton Tag Office #9 Eye Definition - Canton, Michigan. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 922 x 631. It's file size is just 75 KB. If You want to save This blog post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Canton Tag Office.
How can you optimize the room you already have? Among the tips is to change the room. Everybody includes a wardrobe there, before mess is not sorted, but things merely throw in there. Rather, have you been contemplating getting some small storage containers and labeling them?
In case you make everything with uniform size and shape , then you can certainly also stack up it. Fit a pack comprising things you don't utilize much backwards, having a package comprising additionally used things forward for comfortable access.
The thought of a bathroom storage that is nice will be to place a fresh one that includes a selection of cupboards and drawers. You'll be astonished in the difference - you could even discover that this is !
In case you have income short amount of time, and space to perform then I highly encourage you use or to construct a bathroom from vanity. It is likely to be previous and not improve your storage space even if you possess a bathroom mirror there is.