Cantoncan•ton (kan′tn, -ton, kan ton′ for 1–7; kan ton′, -tōn′ or,[esp. Brit.,]-to̅o̅n′ for 8),USA pronunciation n.
- a small territorial district, esp. one of the states of the Swiss confederation.
- (in a department of France) a division of an arrondissement.
- a square area in the dexter chief, or right-hand corner, of an escutcheon, often distinctively treated: a diminutive of the dexter chief quarter.
- a pilaster or similar feature projecting from the corner of a building.
- [Obs.]a division, part, or portion of anything.
- to divide into parts or portions.
- to divide into cantons or territorial districts.
- to allot quarters to (soldiers, troops, etc.).
Tagtag1 (tag),USA pronunciation n., v., tagged, tag•ging.
- a piece or strip of strong paper, plastic, metal, leather, etc., for attaching by one end to something as a mark or label: The price is on the tag.
- any small hanging or loosely attached part or piece;
- a loop of material sewn on a garment so that it can be hung up.
- a metal or plastic tip at the end of a shoelace, cord, or the like.
- a license plate for a motor vehicle.
- [Angling.]a small piece of tinsel or the like tied to the shank of a hook at the body of an artificial fly.
- the tail end or concluding part, as of a proceeding.
- the last words of a speech, scene, act, etc., as in a play;
a curtain line.
- sentinel (def. 3).
- an addition to a speech or writing, as the moral of a fable.
- a quotation added for special effect.
- a descriptive word or phrase applied to a person, group, organization, etc., as a label or means of identification;
- a trite phrase or saying;
- a person's name, nickname, initials, monogram, or symbol.
- See tag question (def. 1).
- a traffic ticket.
- a curlicue in writing.
- a lock of hair.
- a matted lock of wool on a sheep.
- [Fox Hunting.]the white tip of the tail of a fox.
- [Obs.]the rabble.
- to furnish with a tag or tags;
attach a tag to.
- to append as a tag, addition, or afterthought to something else.
- to attach or give an epithet to;
- to accuse of a violation, esp. of a traffic law;
give a traffic ticket to: He was tagged for speeding. The police officer tagged the cars for overtime parking.
- to hold answerable or accountable for something;
attach blame to: The pitcher was tagged with the loss of the game.
- to set a price on;
fix the cost of: The dealer tagged the boat at $500 less than the suggested retail price.
- to write graffiti on.
- to follow closely: I tagged him to an old house on the outskirts of town.
- to remove the tags of wool from (a sheep).
- to follow closely;
go along or about as a follower: to tag after someone; to tag along behind someone.
- to write graffiti.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Hello there, this blog post is about Wonderful Canton Tag Office #1 Zero Wait.. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 558 x 558. This picture's file size is only 39 KB. Wether You want to download This blog post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Canton Tag Office.
Apply some elements contained in a container of colorful containers, the choice of chic lounge blankets, wall hangings type popart, or older houses, for instance, along with changing the ledge. Choose that have variations of surface, clear collections and bolder shades. Combine both of these styles in one place. Eg change of furniture that is vintage with furniture that is more contemporary.
It and various aged dining table chairs might also incorporate. Items for example platforms yard / huge potted plants terrace, and rattan chairs can also complement the sweetness of the old house's interior is not like a property nowadays. Space's division occasionally looks weird. Eg so huge family area, whilst the bedroom is quite slim.
So is the kitchen which is lengthy. Well, you'll be able to work this around by changing functions or adding a Canton Tag Office in an area that's also extensive. For example a lot of the home along with bedroom, while half of the living room used like a storage