Compactcom•pact1 (adj. kəm pakt′, kom-, kom′pakt;v. kəm pakt′;
n. kom′pakt),USA pronunciation adj.
- joined or packed together;
closely and firmly united;
solid: compact soil.
- arranged within a relatively small space: a compact shopping center; a compact kitchen.
- designed to be small in size and economical in operation.
- solidly or firmly built: the compact body of a lightweight wrestler.
- expressed concisely;
not diffuse: a compact review of the week's news.
- composed or made (usually fol. by of ): a book compact of form and content.
- Also, bicompact. (of a set) having the property that in any collection of open sets whose union contains the given set there exists a finite number of open sets whose union contains the given set;
having the property that every open cover has a finite subcover.
- to join or pack closely together;
- to make firm or stable.
- to form or make by close union or conjunction;
make up or compose.
- to compress (metallic or metallic and nonmetallic powders) in a die to be sintered.
- to crush into compact form for convenient disposal or for storage until disposal: to compact rubbish.
- a small case containing a mirror, face powder, a puff, and sometimes rouge.
- Also called com′pact car′. an automobile that is smaller than an intermediate but larger than a subcompact and generally has a combined passenger and luggage volume of 100–110 cu. ft. (2.8–3.1 m3).
- (in powder metallurgy) an object to be sintered formed of metallic or of metallic and nonmetallic powders compressed in a die.
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Compact Folding Chair ( Compact Folding Chairs #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 950 x 603. This photo's file size is only 39 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Compact Folding Chairs.
Compact Folding Chairs isn't merely functional incorporate your yard, but additionally raise ease. Incorporating extensive yard stand and chairs that are comfortable could flip a garden into a house dishes. By following the methods described below, pick a backyard table smartly. It's crucial that you consider the garden look you want. Do as you or a living area simply desire to produce a spot to relax you want to use?
It is possible to expand the life of the backyard stand by saving them when not in-use in an area that is protected. It is possible to fit it while in garage or the basement when not being used. Thinking about the quality of the Compact Folding Chair ( Compact Folding Chairs #2) that is obtained. Have a look at the components found in the manufacture of garden table and never centered on costly cheapness backyard table. This guarantees furniture for the garden can last longer than expected a vegetable that contains thorns segmented, and climbs.
Based on your needs, it is possible to consider purchasing a garden table based around the development and size components. If you use a garden table with its sophisticated features, you then must spend more time about the preservation of the stand rather than enjoying your relaxing period. You should buy a stand made-of steel, bamboo or firwood that will not require much preservation.