Choosechoose (cho̅o̅z),USA pronunciation v., chose;
cho•sen or ([Obs.]) chose;
- to select from a number of possibilities;
pick by preference: She chose Sunday for her departure.
- to prefer or decide (to do something): He chose to run for election.
- to want;
- (esp. in children's games) to contend with (an opponent) to decide, as by odd or even, who will do something: I'll choose you to see who gets to bat first.
- to make a choice: He chose carefully.
- to be inclined: You may stay here, if you choose.
- (esp. in children's games) to decide, as by means of odd or even, who will do something: Let's choose to see who bats first.
- cannot choose but, cannot do otherwise than;
is or are obliged to: He cannot choose but obey.
- choose up:
- to select (players) for a contest or game: The boys chose up sides for the game.
- to select players for a contest or game: We have to choose up before we can play.
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Seatseat (sēt),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to support a person in a sitting position, as a chair, bench, or pew;
a place on or in which one sits.
- the part of a chair, sofa, or the like, on which one sits.
- the part of the body on which one sits;
- the part of the garment covering it: the seat of one's pants.
- a manner of or posture used in sitting, as on a horse.
- something on which the base of an object rests.
- the base itself.
- a place in which something belongs, occurs, or is established;
- a place in which administrative power or the like is centered: the seat of the government.
- a part of the body considered as the place in which an emotion or function is centered: The heart is the seat of passion.
- the office or authority of a king, bishop, etc.: the episcopal seat.
- a space in which a spectator or patron may sit;
accommodation for sitting, as in a theater or stadium.
- right of admittance to such a space, esp. as indicated by a ticket.
- a right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body: to hold a seat in the senate.
- a right to the privileges of membership in a stock exchange or the like.
- by the seat of one's pants, using experience, instinct, or guesswork.
- to place on a seat or seats;
cause to sit down.
- to usher to a seat or find a seat for: to be seated in the front row.
- to have seats for;
accommodate with seats: a theater that seats 1200 people.
- to put a seat on or into (a chair, garment, etc.).
- to install in a position or office of authority, in a legislative body, etc.
- to fit (a valve) with a seat.
- to attach to or place firmly in or on something as a base: Seat the telescope on the tripod.
- (of a cap, valve, etc.) to be closed or in proper position: Be sure that the cap of the dipstick seats.
Hi guys, this image is about Choose Your Seat (lovely Do Greyhound Buses Have Bathrooms #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1024 x 541. This photo's file size is just 85 KB. If You decided to save This post to Your computer, you can Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at here: Do Greyhound Buses Have Bathrooms.
Do Greyhound Buses Have Bathrooms has been used with consistency that is increasing. An increasing number of homeowners realize that ability can be used by them in their bathroom. There are lots of different choices to pick from. It really is only of thinning your final decision to simply one alternative an issue. Choose Your Seat (lovely Do Greyhound Buses Have Bathrooms #2)s that is classic are often rounded or square.
For something just a little different you can choose a profoundly graded Choose Your Seat (lovely Do Greyhound Buses Have Bathrooms #2). As the hint of the square may be the normal detail for your torpedo one end-of the surge is simply two or an inch deep. You have to have a greater counter place to allow for this style nevertheless it is spectacular to all and behold sorts of fun to exhibit down for your buddies. You may also uncover different forms for example square or rectangle. Some features while others possess a dish that is precisely the same depth throughout the serving. Both designs are only of identifying which will continue to work best-in your bathroom, a matter.
Components that are common incorporate pottery or stainless steel. Which ingredients that are typical are excellent, for pretty that is actual you'll be able to pick products like marble or concrete. The texture's grade is fairly gorgeous and contributes authentic crisis for the bathroom.