Amya•my (ā′mē),USA pronunciation n., pl. a•mies. [Slang.]
- a vial of amyl nitrate.
AdamsAd•ams (ad′əmz),USA pronunciation n.
- Abigail (Smith), 1744–1818, U.S. social and political figure (wife of John Adams).
- Alice, born 1926, U.S. writer.
- Ansel, 1902–84, U.S. photographer.
- Brooks, 1848–1927, U.S. historian and political scientist (son of Charles Francis Adams and brother of Henry Brooks Adams).
- Charles Francis, 1807–86, U.S. statesman: minister to Great Britain 1861–68 (son of John Quincy Adams).
- Franklin P(ierce) ("F.P.A.''), 1881–1960, U.S. author and columnist.
- Henry (Brooks), 1838–1918, U.S. historian, writer, and teacher (son of Charles Francis Adams).James Trus•low (trus′lō),USA pronunciation 1878–1949, U.S. historian.
- John, 1735–1826, 2nd president of the U.S. 1797–1801: a leader in the American Revolution.John Michael Geoffrey Man•ning•ham (man′ing əm),USA pronunciation ("Tom''), 1931–85, Barbadian political leader: prime minister 1976–85. John Quin•cy (kwin′zē, -sē),USA pronunciation 1767–1848, 6th president of the U.S. 1825–29; Secretary of State 1817–25 (son of John Adams). Lé•o•nie Fuller (lā ō′nē),USA pronunciation born 1899, U.S. poet.
- Maude (Maude Kiskadden), 1872–1953, U.S. actress.
- Roger, 1889–1971, U.S. chemist.
- Samuel, 1722–1803, American statesman: a leader in the American Revolution.
- Samuel Hopkins, 1874–1958, U.S. journalist and novelist.
- Walter Sydney, 1876–1956, U.S. astronomer.
- Mount. a mountain in SW Washington, in the Cascade Range. 12,307 ft. (3751 m).
- a mountain in N New Hampshire, in the White Mountains. 5798 ft. (1767 m).
- a city in W Massachusetts. 10,381.
Vanityvan•i•ty (van′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.;
character or quality of being vain;
conceit: Failure to be elected was a great blow to his vanity.
- an instance or display of this quality or feeling.
- something about which one is vain.
- lack of real value;
worthlessness: the vanity of a selfish life.
- something worthless, trivial, or pointless.
- See vanity case.
- See dressing table.
- a wide, counterlike shelf containing a wash basin, as in the bathroom of a hotel or residence, often equipped with shelves, drawers, etc., underneath.
- a cabinet built below or around a bathroom sink, primarily to hide exposed pipes.
- compact1 (def. 13).
- produced as a showcase for one's own talents, esp. as a writer, actor, singer, or composer: a vanity production.
- of, pertaining to, or issued by a vanity press: a spate of vanity books.
Fairfair1 (fâr),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n., v.
- free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice: a fair decision; a fair judge.
- legitimately sought, pursued, done, given, etc.;
proper under the rules: a fair fight.
- moderately large;
ample: a fair income.
- neither excellent nor poor;
moderately or tolerably good: fair health.
- marked by favoring conditions;
promising: in a fair way to succeed.
- (of the sky) bright;
cloudless to half-cloudy.
- (of the weather) fine;
with no prospect of rain, snow, or hail;
- (of a wind or tide) tending to aid the progress of a vessel.
not blocked up: The way was fair for our advance.
- without irregularity or unevenness: a fair surface.
- free from blemish, imperfection, or anything that impairs the appearance, quality, or character: Her fair reputation was ruined by gossip.
- easy to read;
clear: fair handwriting.
- of a light hue;
not dark: fair skin.
- pleasing in appearance;
attractive: a fair young maiden.
- seemingly good or sincere but not really so: The suitor beguiled his mistress with fair speeches.
civil: fair words.
- (of a patient's condition) having stable and normal vital signs and other favorable indicators, as appetite and mobility, but being in some discomfort and having the possibility of a worsening state.
barely: It was just fair daylight when we started working.
- fair to middling, [Informal.]only tolerably good;
- in a fair manner: He doesn't play fair.
directly, as in aiming or hitting: He threw the ball fair to the goal.
quite: It happened so quickly that it fair took my breath away.
- bid fair, to seem likely: This entry bids fair to win first prize.
- fair and square:
straightforwardly: He won the race fair and square.
straightforward: He was admired for being fair and square in all his dealings.
- [Archaic.]something that is fair.
- a woman.
- a beloved woman.
- to make the connection or junction of (surfaces) smooth and even.
- to draw and adjust (the lines of a hull being designed) to produce regular surfaces of the correct form.
- to adjust the form of (a frame or templet) in accordance with a design, or cause it to conform to the general form of a hull.
- to restore (a bent plate or structural member) to its original form.
- to align (the frames of a vessel under construction) in proper position.
- to bring (rivet holes in connecting structural members) into perfect alignment.
- [Obs.]to make fair.
- fair off or up, [South Midland and Southern U.S.](of the weather) to clear: It's supposed to fair off toward evening.
Howdy there, this image is about Amy Adams – 2016 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Portrait ( Amy Adams Vanity Fair #6). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1126 x 1502. This photo's file size is just 189 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Amy Adams Vanity Fair.
ensure that you prepare forward how and just why you will use a particular sort of Amy Adams – 2016 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Portrait ( Amy Adams Vanity Fair #6), and choose. Can it be purported to light the complete space up? Is a dim corner to be highlighted by it? Could it be used just as environment or a reading lamp? This goes in conjunction with all the prior tip because sometimes the bed room may also be a place for training, reading, watching Television and even operating.
Illumination is a massive part of your Amy Adams – 2016 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Portrait ( Amy Adams Vanity Fair #6), so you do not wish to enjoy by selecting the light that is wrong with whatever you've create just. Think of the look you intend to attain, and take it. Designs throughout your light in case you go with style that is medieval, then select a medieval light.
Make sure you incorporate a stand or lights nearby the place to aid read, in case you have a workspace in your bedroom and study late during the night. And, obviously, when you have a clothing that is decent, make sure you consider that house in calculating just how much lighting you will need inside your room.