Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Hello folks, this photo is about Country Door (charming Metallic Decor #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 792 x 883. It's file size is just 141 KB. Wether You desired to save This blog post to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Metallic Decor.
Country Door (charming Metallic Decor #5) in a room, it certainly demands cautious calculation and carefully. Placement of furniture made at random will have a direct effect on the situation of the room that looked unpleasant and packed, therefore it is not able to produce a wonderful aspect of a area. Like a room is a dressing-table, one certain furniture will come in an exclusive bedroom.
In case your room has a dimension that is not too extensive, desks combined purpose could possibly be the appropriate decision. For them to be used as a database for other knick knacks as an example, as a workplace or you are able to pick a vanity dressing table which may simultaneously function equipped with plenty of dresser drawers.
Desks proper location could jack your individual rooms' lovely aspect up. It'd be pleasant should you assess the first place which is occupied by furniture desks, before purchasing a dresser. It's crucial that you avoid a dressing-table that exceeds the part of property available in the room's purchase.