Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Lala1 (lä),USA pronunciation n., [Music.]
- the syllable used for the sixth tone of a diatonic scale.
- (in the fixed system of solmization) the tone A. Cf. sol-fa (def. 1).
Pushpush (pŏŏsh),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to press upon or against (a thing) with force in order to move it away.
- to move (something) in a specified way by exerting force;
drive: to push something aside; to push the door open.
- to effect or accomplish by thrusting obstacles aside: to push one's way through the crowd.
- to cause to extend or project;
- to press or urge to some action or course: His mother pushed him to get a job.
- to press (an action, proposal, etc.) with energy and insistence: to push a bill through Congress.
- to carry (an action or thing) toward a conclusion or extreme: She pushed the project to completion.
- to press the adoption, use, sale, etc., of: to push inferior merchandise on customers.
- to press or bear hard upon, as in dealings with someone: The prosecutor pushed him for an answer.
- to put into difficulties because of the lack of something specified (usually fol. by for): to be pushed for time.
- [Slang.]to peddle (illicit drugs).
- to be approaching a specific age, speed, or the like: The maestro is pushing ninety-two.
- to modify (film processing) to compensate for underexposure.
- to exert a thrusting force upon something.
- to use steady force in moving a thing away;
- to make one's way with effort or persistence, as against difficulty or opposition.
- to extend or project;
thrust: The point of land pushed far out into the sea.
- to put forth vigorous or persistent efforts.
- [Slang.]to sell illicit drugs.
- to move on being pushed: a swinging door that pushes easily.
- push around, to treat contemptuously and unfairly;
bully: She's not the kind of person who can be pushed around.
- push off, [Informal.]to go away;
depart: We stopped at Denver for the night and were ready to push off again the following morning.
- push on, to press forward;
proceed: The pioneers, despite overwhelming obstacles, pushed on across the plains.
- push one's luck. See luck (def. 9).
- the act of pushing;
a shove or thrust.
- a contrivance or part to be pushed in order to operate a mechanism.
- a vigorous onset or effort.
- a determined advance against opposition, obstacles, etc.
- a vigorous and determined military attack or campaign: The big push began in April.
- the pressure of circumstances, activities, etc.
- persevering energy;
- a crowd or company of people.
- dismissal from a job;
- [Australian Slang.]a gang of hoodlums.
- when or if push comes to shove, when or if matters are ultimately confronted or resolved;
when or if a problem must be faced;
in a crucial situation: If push comes to shove, the government will impose quotas on imports.
Howdy guys, this photo is about Cabins In La Push #6 Roaming2: Olympic Peninsula Coast. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1552 x 1164. It's file size is just 407 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Cabins In La Push.
The bathroom is usually smaller, when compared with additional areas in the home. They also generally have multiple angles, thus Cabins In La Push can be extremely intricate. The distinction between a good job and a bad job that needs to become repainted depends generally around quality and the shade of the color selected for that job. The hues used affect how a room is thought.
There are various color accessible that contain ides, when Cabins In La Push which are prone to shape and form. Nevertheless, usually, colour produced especially for the lavatory is ample. Be sure the region to wall or the limit that's generally covered by the equipment should really be tightly closed so as never to remove.
Utilizing dim hues makes the area seem smaller and richer. The space brightens up, and ensure it is appear greater. The quantity of humidity in the bathroom is much higher-than in locations that are different. Here is the major reason why coloring is eliminated in bathrooms that are properly decorated. It must enter deeply enough to bathe the colored floor. This is determined by artwork strategies and also coloring used's quality.