MilwaukeeMil•wau•kee (mil wô′kē),USA pronunciation n.
- a port in SE Wisconsin, on Lake Michigan. 636,212.
Pumppump1 (pump),USA pronunciation n.
- an apparatus or machine for raising, driving, exhausting, or compressing fluids or gases by means of a piston, plunger, or set of rotating vanes.
- [Engin., Building Trades.]a shore having a jackscrew in its foot for adjusting the length or for bearing more firmly against the structure to be sustained.
- [Biol.]an animal organ that propels fluid through the body;
- [Cell Biol.]a system that supplies energy for transport against a chemical gradient, as the sodium pump for the transfer of sodium and potassium ions across a cell membrane.
- prime the pump:
- to increase government expenditure in an effort to stimulate the economy.
- to support or promote the operation or improvement of something.
- to raise, drive, etc., with a pump.
- to free from water or other liquid by means of a pump.
- to inflate by pumping (often fol. by up): to pump a tire up.
- to operate or move by an up-and-down or back-and-forth action.
- to supply with air, as an organ, by means of a pumplike device.
- to drive, force, etc., as if from a pump: He rapidly pumped a dozen shots into the bull's-eye.
- to supply or inject as if by using a pump: to pump money into a failing business.
- to question artfully or persistently to elicit information: to pump someone for confidential information.
- to elicit (information) by questioning.
- to work a pump;
raise or move water, oil, etc., with a pump.
- to operate as a pump does.
- to move up and down like a pump handle.
- to exert oneself in a manner likened to pumping: He pumped away at his homework all evening.
- to seek to elicit information from a person.
- to come out in spurts.
- pump iron. See iron (def. 16).
- pump up:
- to inflate.
- to increase, heighten, or strengthen;
put more effort into or emphasis on;
intensify: The store has decided to pump up its advertising.
- to infuse with enthusiasm, competitive spirit, energy, etc.: The contestants were all backstage pumping themselves up for their big moment.
Chemicalchem•i•cal (kem′i kəl),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance produced by or used in a chemical process.
- chemicals, narcotic or mind-altering drugs or substances.
- of, used in, produced by, or concerned with chemistry or chemicals: a chemical formula; chemical agents.
- used in chemical warfare: chemical weapons.
Hi , this picture is about Milwaukee MP810 US Dosing Pump / Chemical Feeder, 110V ( Chemical Feeder Pump #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 870 x 870. This picture's file size is only 70 KB. If You decided to download This photo to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Chemical Feeder Pump.
One of many most critical factors in the Milwaukee MP810 US Dosing Pump / Chemical Feeder, 110V ( Chemical Feeder Pump #4), especially the modern kitchen is set proper lighting lights up. Its function, along with encouraging the lighting, the light may also improve the sophisticated search of your kitchen. Lamps are well suited since it could make impressive, for the modern kitchen area is not weak and light to average lighting, but also don't allow it to be also vibrant.
Typically the addition of ornamental lamps can also enhance the charm of contemporary home style as well as using the kind downlight. You just regulate lamp design's type having a contemporary kitchen in your house. Common in this place, developed minimalist modern home design that was modern. Therefore, the lamps applied are simple versions with minimum lighting or light contemporary contemporary layout.
Within the modern kitchen should have two ideas of lighting lighting aimed lighting and extensive. Thorough class lighting to illuminate interior contemporary home, whilst the lamp for lighting a focus to greatly help smooth the game of favorites to the entire bedroom.