Beachbeach (bēch),USA pronunciation n.
- an expanse of sand or pebbles along a shore.
- the part of the shore of an ocean, sea, large river, lake, etc., washed by the tide or waves.
- the area adjacent to a seashore: We're vacationing at the beach.
- to haul or run onto a beach: We beached the ship to save it.
- to make inoperative or unemployed.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Clipclip1 (klip),USA pronunciation v., clipped, clipped or clipt, clip•ping, n.
- to cut, or cut off or out, as with shears: to clip a rose from a bush.
- to trim by cutting: to clip a hedge.
- to cut or trim the hair or fleece of;
shear: to clip a poodle.
- to pare the edge of (a coin). Cf. sweat (def. 22).
- to cut short;
curtail: We clipped our visit by a week to return home earlier.
- to pronounce rapidly, with precise articulation and with omission of certain sounds, as of unstressed vowels: an annoying habit of clipping his words.
- to shorten (a word or phrase) by dropping one or more syllables.
- [Informal.]to hit with a quick, sharp blow: He clipped him on the jaw with a sudden punch.
- to take or get money from by dishonest means;
- to clip or cut something.
- to cut articles or pictures from a newspaper, magazine, etc.
- to move swiftly: He clipped along the highway on his motorcycle.
- [Archaic.]to fly rapidly.
- the act of clipping.
- anything clipped off, esp. the wool shorn at a single shearing of sheep.
- the amount of wool shorn in one season.
- clips, (used with a pl. v.) an instrument for clipping;
- See film clip.
- clipping (def. 2).
- a quick, sharp blow: a clip on the jaw.
pace: at a rapid clip.
Artart1 (ärt),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance.
- the class of objects subject to aesthetic criteria;
works of art collectively, as paintings, sculptures, or drawings: a museum of art; an art collection.
- a field, genre, or category of art: Dance is an art.
- the fine arts collectively, often excluding architecture: art and architecture.
- any field using the skills or techniques of art: advertising art; industrial art.
- (in printed matter) illustrative or decorative material: Is there any art with the copy for this story?
- the principles or methods governing any craft or branch of learning: the art of baking; the art of selling.
- the craft or trade using these principles or methods.
- skill in conducting any human activity: a master at the art of conversation.
- a branch of learning or university study, esp. one of the fine arts or the humanities, as music, philosophy, or literature.
- (used with a sing. v.) the humanities: a college of arts and sciences.
- (used with a pl. v.) See liberal arts.
- skilled workmanship, execution, or agency, as distinguished from nature.
cunning: glib and devious art.
- studied action;
artificiality in behavior.
- an artifice or artful device: the innumerable arts and wiles of politics.
- [Archaic.]science, learning, or scholarship.
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Howdy there, this photo is about Beach Chair Clip Art Free 04 ( Beach Chair Clip Art #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1274 x 1271. It's file size is only 112 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Beach Chair Clip Art.
Certainly you'll feel relaxed cooking in case your Beach Chair Clip Art appears tidy and clear. Using a comfy kitchen, cooking is more enjoyable, since the style of food is determined by the mood of individuals who're cooking, and the consequence is the maximum your recipes can taste better.
We have alot to the design of the Beach Chair Clip Art Free 04 ( Beach Chair Clip Art #5) in addition to techniques to increase the quality of our kitchen. Now we are going to give a few ideas to produce your home more stunning with tiled surfaces to you. Your kitchen is normally situated inside the house and far from the entrance, but there is also akitchen that is easily visible from the place that was living.
Design your home with gorgeous, then your mood is likewise generally good and the cook became cool. Here we connect some test photographs kitchen having a minimalist model, using a kitchen similar to this within the kitchen you will usually untouched.
Therefore, the kitchen additionally requires care to generate it more fascinating. Likewise, you'll feel better with a home that is nice. Hence home layout with ceramic's list that means it is desirable and beautiful. Wall will come in a variety of even, forms, styles, resources and habits the manifold's installation. You can also work with a wall dining room, bedroom.