Goldengold•en (gōl′dən),USA pronunciation adj.
- bright, metallic, or lustrous like gold;
of the color of gold;
yellow: golden hair.
- made or consisting of gold: golden earrings.
- exceptionally valuable, advantageous, or fine: a golden opportunity.
- having glowing vitality;
radiant: golden youth.
- full of happiness, prosperity, or vigor: golden hours; a golden era of exploration.
- highly talented and favored;
destined for success: television's golden boy.
- richly soft and smooth: a golden voice.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series: a golden wedding anniversary.
Retrieverre•triev•er (ri trē′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that retrieves.
- one of any of several breeds of dogs having a coarse, thick, oily coat, trained to retrieve game.
- any dog trained to retrieve game.
Dogsdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Puppiespup•py (pup′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies.
pup′py•hood′, pup′py•dom, n.
- a young dog, esp. one less than a year old.
- [Fox Hunting.]a foxhound that has hunted regularly for less than one season.
- pup (def. 2).
- a presuming, conceited, or empty-headed young man.
Hi , this image is about Golden Retriever Dogs And Puppies ( How To Control Golden Retriever Shedding #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 578 x 865. It's file size is just 94 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your computer, you can Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: How To Control Golden Retriever Shedding.
By adding decorations appealing inside it and attached by putting a small carpet you're able to finish the decor. This carpeting will soon be linked as well as all-the products in a view that is pleasant.
Consequently, it's very important to be able to organize work area comfortable and satisfying. Since to really have a comfortable How To Control Golden Retriever Shedding, we will feel enjoy performing their daily work-day for many people feel tired and bored.
That Work Place Decorating Suggestions To Defeat Boredom in Function could perhaps be feedback and tips for that interiordesign of your dream home. The office is a position where we spend some time doing our function that is everyday. There are also declaring the office can be a second home than households.