Camouflagecam•ou•flage (kam′ə fläzh′),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -flaged, -flag•ing.
- the act, means, or result of obscuring things to deceive an enemy, as by painting or screening objects so that they are lost to view in the background, or by making up objects that have from a distance the appearance of fortifications, guns, roads, etc.
- concealment by some means that alters or obscures the appearance: Drab plumage provides the bird with camouflage against predators.
- a device or stratagem used for concealment: His loud laughter is really camouflage for his basic shyness.
- clothing made of fabric with a mottled design, usually in shades of green and brown, similar to that used in military camouflage.
- (of fabric or clothing) made with or having a mottled design similar to that used on military camouflage: a camouflage T-shirt.
- to disguise, hide, or deceive by means of camouflage: to camouflage ships by painting them gray.
- to use camouflage.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Howdy folks, this post is about Safavieh Camouflage Shag Beige/ Multicolored Rug X (beautiful 10 X 12 Area Rugs #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 684 x 684. It's file size is only 101 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: 10 X 12 Area Rugs.
Everyone understands that coloring is one of the most critical factors for making a design that is beautiful room. Colour is definitely an indispensable part for designing remodeling or producing styles, consequently choosing the colors that are right should be considered.
As previously mentioned in the previous guide, the color could press effect on emotion, understanding and interaction. Thus, you need to pay special awareness in selecting the most appropriate shade for the family rooms.
The bedroom is a location where we relax, a refuge where we sleep maybe, or when we are tired, tired of the daily routine whenever we are ill. The sack could be the spot wherever we desired stay quiet, read a well liked book or perhaps to be alone. Suites has to be a spot that could create us feel comfortable.