11 attachments of Chalk Painted Kitchen Cabinets Review (awesome Kitchen Cabinets Painted With Chalk Paint #6)
Chalkchalk (chôk),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft, white, powdery limestone consisting chiefly of fossil shells of foraminifers.
- a prepared piece of chalk or chalklike substance for marking, as a blackboard crayon.
- a mark made with chalk.
- a score or tally.
- to mark or write with chalk.
- to rub over or whiten with chalk.
- to treat or mix with chalk: to chalk a billiard cue.
- to make pale;
blanch: Terror chalked her face.
- (of paint) to powder from weathering.
- chalk up:
- to score or earn: They chalked up two runs in the first inning.
- to charge or ascribe to: It was a poor performance, but may be chalked up to lack of practice.
- of, made of, or drawn with chalk.
Paintedpaint•ed (pān′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- reproduced or represented in paint: a painted image.
- covered with a coating of paint: a painted chair.
feigned: a painted life.
- exaggerated or misrepresented: a luridly painted version of what really happened.
- covered with makeup, esp. to excess.
- brightly colored or multicolored (used in combinations).
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Reviewre•view (ri vyo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n.
- a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like;
- the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or summarize the facts.
- an exercise designed or intended for study of this kind.
- a general survey of something, esp. in words;
a report or account of something.
- an inspection or examination by viewing, esp. a formal inspection of any military or naval force, parade, or the like.
- a periodical publication containing articles on current events or affairs, books, art, etc.: a literary review.
- a judicial reexamination, as by a higher court, of the decision or proceedings in a case.
- a second or repeated view of something.
- a viewing of the past;
contemplation or consideration of past events, circumstances, or facts.
- [Bridge.]a recapitulation of the bids made by all players.
- to go over (lessons, studies, work, etc.) in review.
- to view, look at, or look over again.
- to inspect, esp. formally or officially: to review the troops.
- to survey mentally;
take a survey of: to review the situation.
- to discuss (a book, play, etc.) in a critical review;
write a critical report upon.
- to look back upon;
- to present a survey of in speech or writing.
- to reexamine judicially: a decision to review the case.
- [Bridge.]to repeat and summarize (all bids made by the players).
- to write reviews;
review books, movies, etc., as for a newspaper or periodical: He reviews for some small-town newspaper.
Hi , this picture is about Chalk Painted Kitchen Cabinets Review (awesome Kitchen Cabinets Painted With Chalk Paint #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 676 x 1014. It's file size is just 98 KB. If You ought to download This image to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Kitchen Cabinets Painted With Chalk Paint.
This stand is sold with metallic or natural shade such as grey, dark or bright. Chairs are employed not excessive and too basic with 3 seats' amount. As the dimension is not too big, this desk is employed for eating alone and speaking. Resources employed glass or ie material.
The Kitchen Cabinets Painted With Chalk Paint ideal for natural kind of home area. This natural desk has a square shape that's fuller than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural impact. This desk includes natural colors like brown and bright.
Tabletops larger such that it can be utilized to place fruits, kitchen utensils such as spoons, discs, etc. Seats was once lean with a circular or square feet are modest and skinny in order to avoid the impact of tightness within the home.