the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Opop (op),USA pronunciation n.
- See op art.
observation post.Also, O.P.
var. of ob- (by assimilation) before p: oppose.
- observation post.
- See opposite prompt.Order of Preachers (Dominican).
Complicationscom•pli•ca•tion (kom′pli kā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of complicating.
- a complicated or involved state or condition.
- a complex combination of elements or things.
- something that introduces, usually unexpectedly, some difficulty, problem, change, etc.: Because of the complications involved in traveling during the strike, we decided to postpone our trip.
- a concurrent disease, accident, or adverse reaction that aggravates the original disease.
- the act of forming a unified idea or impression from a number of sense data, memories, etc.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about C Section Post Op Complications #5 PICO C-Section Pathway. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 814 x 655. This image's file size is just 107 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: C Section Post Op Complications.
Comparison of High Note Statue by Width area. The purpose continues to be the same using the next place: someone to be in taking a look at the sculpture, more adaptable. In this case, the exact distance involving the statue of the space, determine high sculpture is limited by the most. As an example, when the range between the statue with a patio merely 3 yards away, an attempt so that no more than only one meter high sculpture.
C Section Post Op Complications #5 PICO C-Section Pathway is abundant with carvings like the sculpture is a component that could form the classic style outside and inside the step, is no exception to yard. Statue inside the park's positioning was formerly symbolic and is typically simply made of rock. But along with the advancement of contemporary statue, then your works of sculpture becomes progressively diverse, both the materials as well as the design used in brand with the development of technology and innovation of fresh supplies, for example white concrete.
Modify how big is the statue's placement by Area. A small statue might be situated in involving the flowers or about the footpath garden's fringe. Meanwhile, statues that were bigger might be put into the nook or the park's center