Curvedcurve (kûrv),USA pronunciation n., v., curved, curv•ing, adj.
- a continuously bending line, without angles.
- the act or extent of curving.
- any curved outline, form, thing, or part.
- a curved section of a road, path, hallway, etc.
- a curved section of track: in the U.S. the curve is often expressed as the central angle, measured in degrees, of a curved section of track subtended by a chord 100 ft. (30 m) long(degree of curve).
- Also called curve′ ball′. [Baseball.]
- a pitch delivered with a spin that causes the ball to veer from a normal straight path, away from the side from which it was thrown.
- the course of such a pitched ball.
- a graphic representation of the variations effected in something by the influence of changing conditions; graph.
- a collection of points whose coordinates are continuous functions of a single independent variable.
- a misleading or deceptive trick;
- a grading system based on the scale of performance of a group, so that those performing better, regardless of their actual knowledge of the subject, receive high grades: The new English professor marks on a curve.Cf. absolute (def. 10).
- a curved guide used in drafting.
- ahead of (or behind ) the curve, at the forefront of (or lagging behind) recent developments, trends, etc.
- throw (someone) a curve:
- to take (someone) by surprise, esp. in a negative way.
- to mislead or deceive.
- to bend in a curve;
cause to take the course of a curve.
- to grade on a curve.
- [Baseball.]to pitch a curve to.
- to bend in a curve;
take the course of a curve.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Modelmod•el (mod′l),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a standard or example for imitation or comparison.
- a representation, generally in miniature, to show the construction or appearance of something.
- an image in clay, wax, or the like, to be reproduced in more durable material.
- a person or thing that serves as a subject for an artist, sculptor, writer, etc.
- a person whose profession is posing for artists or photographers.
- a person employed to wear clothing or pose with a product for purposes of display and advertising.
- a style or design of a particular product: His car is last year's model.
- a pattern or mode of structure or formation.
- a typical form or style.
- a simplified representation of a system or phenomenon, as in the sciences or economics, with any hypotheses required to describe the system or explain the phenomenon, often mathematically.
- [Zool.]an animal that is mimicked in form or color by another.
- serving as an example or model: a model home open to prospective buyers.
- worthy to serve as a model;
exemplary: a model student.
- being a small or miniature version of something: He enjoyed building model ships.
- to form or plan according to a model.
- to give shape or form to;
- to make a miniature model of.
- to fashion in clay, wax, or the like.
- to simulate (a process, concept, or the operation of a system), commonly with the aid of a computer.
- to display to other persons or to prospective customers, esp. by wearing: to model dresses.
- to use or include as an element in a larger construct: to model new data into the forecast.
mod′el•er* [esp. Brit.,] mod′el•ler, n.
- to make models.
- to produce designs in some plastic material.
- to assume a typical or natural appearance, as the parts of a drawing in progress.
- to serve or be employed as a model.
Hello , this blog post is about PaperFlow Curved Floor Magazine Rack Model 285 ( Magazine Floor Rack #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 616 x 616. This image's file size is just 33 KB. Wether You decided to save This blog post to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Magazine Floor Rack.
Due to the importance of the bedroom's big event, we should reveal the best bedroom styles. We should choose colour and the layout that could produce us achieve peace of comfort and mind. Harmony will be encouraged by a room style that in an evening that is busy. You'll see by having a place with PaperFlow Curved Floor Magazine Rack Model 285 ( Magazine Floor Rack #1) shade that is great can be a luxury alone.
When matched using the correct feature colors like shades of gold, lightblue green, PaperFlow Curved Floor Magazine Rack Model 285 ( Magazine Floor Rack #1) might be trendy shades for the room. Shimmering accessories comfortable and will make your house more stunning. It is the utilization of orange shade it is the most effective colour for the bedroom and was spoton, not-too shiny but relaxing.
This shade is so combinations completely with all the color palate and extras utilized in this bedroom We hope room design with color options above might help you examine your own house on the color scheme that's most relaxed foryou. Of choosing the right colour the bedrooms are well designed first. Picking a color-scheme that you make you experience many relaxed and like is the most significant factor that you should contemplate. Do not neglect to ensure that whichever color mixture you select must correspond to every aspect within your bedroom.